Welcome to Rose Women's Care
Rose Women’s Care at West Highlands offers an innovative approach to women’s health care, from adolescence through menopause. We provide a full range of preventative and reproductive health services in a setting conveniently located in the West Highlands neighborhood.
For our obstetric patients, our experienced team of two certified nurse midwives and an obstetrician/gynecologist work together to create a customized plan of care for each woman. Our collaborative approach ensures that evidence-based care is provided in a manner that respects the values and experiences of the patient.
- Women should be actively involved in their care and fully understand their options.
- Engaged and empowered women are healthier, as are their families and communities.
- Our primary role as caregivers is to educate women to take charge of their own health.
Our mission is:
- To provide evidence-based care in a personalized manner.
- To become a resource for the promotion of health and wellness in the community.
Our hospital partnership is with Rose Medical Center, a hospital that is consistently recognized for excellence in women’s health in metropolitan Denver. Obstetric patients will be managed collaboratively, between the Rose Certified Nurse Midwives and their team of obstetric physician specialists.
Rose Women’s Care at West Highlands
4650 W. 38th Ave., Suite 215
Denver, CO 80212